Nippon Life Hospital is committed to providing comprehensive medical services to the community, including prevention, treatment, and in the home, based on the spirit of “Saisei Rimin” (meaning to help people by saving lives and providing relief), which is the basic philosophy of the Public Interest Incorporated Foundation of the Nippon Life Saiseikai Foundation.
- We will provide the best medical service from the patient’s point of view.
- We will always practice safe medical care and conscientious nursing.
- We seek to respect human rights, protect privacy, and comply with laws and regulations.
- We strive for daily education, in order to become more trustworthy medical personnel.
- We will promote reforms that respond to the needs of the local community and society, and will contribute to the healthy development of local medical care and society.
- We aim to be a safe and secure hospital that is loved and trusted by the community.
- We will conduct sound management in order to continually realize the above six goals.
Outline of the Hospital
Cardiovascular Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Medicine (Endocrinology and Metabolic Medicine, Immunology, Respiratory Medicine), Hematology and Chemotherapy, Neurology, Nephrology, Gastroenterological Surgery, Respiratory Surgery, Breast Surgery, Cardiovascular Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Neuropsychiatry, Neurosurgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Dermatology, Urology, Ophthalmology, Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, Radiotherapy, Anesthesiology and Palliative Medicine, Rehabilitation, Emergency Medicine, Clinical Laboratory Center, Diagnostic Pathology
Guide to Consultation for Limited Japanese Proficiency Patients
- Kindly submit a referral letter and your valid health insurance card at first visit. For those without a valid Japanese health insurance card, following items can be accepted as identify confirmation document: your passport, an ID with your photo (a resident card, valid international driving permit in Japan, etc.)
- First visit consultation fee of 5,000yen (including tax) will be required without a prescribed referral letter.
- Neuropsychiatry, Anesthesiology and Palliative Medicine, Radiotherapy, Rehabilitation, Cardiovascular Surgery, Breast Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology consultations are mandatory to be reserved in advance. Furthermore, either Neuropsychiatry, Anesthesiology and Palliative Medicine, Radiotherapy or Rehabilitation needs a referral letter absolutely.
- We do not support contacting with any oversea insurance companies.
- It is recommended to contact us before coming.
- All documents what you bring in must be either in Japanese or in English.
- Please contact us via email for your questions.
|Weekdays a.m.||Weekdays p.m.|
|First visit||8:30–11:30 (Examinations from 8:45)||―|
|Revisit||7:45–11:30 (Examinations from 8:45)||12:00–15:30 (Examinations from 13:30)|
Note: Reception hours may vary depending on the department.
Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays, New Year Holidays
|Monday–Friday||Saturday, Sunday, Holidays|
Please use the Day Corner in each ward.
2-1-54 Enokojima, Nishi-ku, Osaka-shi 550-0006
- Access by train
- Get off the subway at Awaza Station and take exit ⑦, ⑧ or ⑩
5 minutes on foot (elevators at exits ③ and ⑤)
- Access by car
- Along Honmachi Street to underground parking at the North Entrance
- Access by bus
- 4 minutes on foot from the “Kawaguchi Icchome” bus stop on Lines 88 and 90
8 minutes on foot from the “Okazakibashi” bus stop on Line 55